How do I listen live?
- At the top of any of our Lessons in Joyful Living Radio Network pages, you will find the navigation bar. Immediately to the right of that there's a button with yellow font that says, "Live On Air - Click to Listen". Click on that. A small player window will pop up. You will hear then hear the live show.
I don't see the player when I click 'Listen Now'.
- To listen live you need to have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
I don't hear anything! What do I do?
- Make sure your speakers are on.
- If you are using a Mac, try closing and re-opeing the player button (Live on Air). For some reason Mac sometimes is stubborn!
- Make sure you have clicked "Live On Air" button.
- Click out and re-open either the player or the entire link to Lessons in Joyful Living. Maybe it's experiencing indigestion?
I want to listen on my iPhone, Android or other Smart Phone. Can I?
- Yes you can! Simply go to our web page on your iPhone and click the "Live On Air" button. Currently there is no Android App for the network.
I hear an echo! What's up with that?
- You have accidently clicked the player button twice, so you have 2 players going on at the same time. Click one of them off. That should take care of it.
I can't find the call-in number.
- Above the player when you are listening there will be a number to call in live.
Lessons in Joyful Living Call Line: 866-404-6519
There ya go! We expect your call now!
How can I get on the Live Chat Room?
- At the top of every Lessons in Joyful Living page, you'll see the navigation bar. In the middle of that you'll see "Live Chat". Click on that. Another window will pop up. Simply type in your name or nickname and hit Login or just your Enter button on your keyboard. (Make sure to leave the password box empty!) And Tada!! You have joined the room! Just remember to play nice!